Please read the following information carefully. If you have any questions, please contact a Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Vacation Planner at (888) 281-0085.
Rental Deposit: One half of the rent amount is required as a deposit to reserve the home, unless you are on our Vacation Layaway plan (does not include taxes, resort fee, cleaning, or trip cancellation insurance, if purchased). Rental deposit is required at time of booking. You will automatically receive a confirmation by email. We will send a hard copy of your confirmation in the mail by request only.
Rental Payment: Final rental payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. Payment may be made by traveler's check(s), bank money order(s), cashier's check(s), cash, personal check(s) or credit card (we accept American Express, VISA, MasterCard & Discover). Mail check(s) to Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals; PO Box 3247; Sunriver, OR 97707.
Booking in Advance: No bookings will be made for more than 12 months in advance, and priority will be given to departing guests.
Cancellations: Cancellations made prior to 60 days before arrival are subject to a $25.00 non-refundable fee. Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival require full forfeiture of rental amount plus taxes if you did not purchase Trip Cancellation Insurance. There will be no refunds due to acts of God, nature, weather or weather-related situations, man-made disaster, ski conditions, electrical failure or blackout, loss of telephone service or wireless Internet, shortening of stay, or any event beyond Discover Sunriver's control unless specifically covered by CSA Trip Cancellation Insurance.
Bicycles: If your rental property comes with bikes we guarantee 2. As a guest, you are responsible for checking the condition of each bike prior to riding, and if there are any problems; report them to Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals immediately at (541) 593-2482. Ride the bikes at your own risk. Children under the age of 16 are required to wear a helmet by Oregon State Law. Non-Smoking: All homes are non-smoking. If evidence of smoking is reported in the home by our maintenance or housekeeping staff there will be a charge of $250.00 to the credit card of person who made the reservation.
Lost Keys: There is a $25.00 fee that will be charged at time of check-out for each key that is lost or not turned in to our office upon check-out. Should you locate the key(s) in your luggage when you return home, just mail them back to us and the fee will be refunded.
Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests per unit is established per Deschutes County code 5.12.020 & 5.12.060(C). Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments. Children 5 and under are not included in maximum occupancy limits.
Pets: Some of our homes are pet friendly. If you are bringing a pet you will be charged a $40.00 non-refundable fee for each pet that you bring. This charge is included in the total charges. This charge assists us in performing the additional housekeeping duties necessary to ensure the home is cleaned and prepared properly for the next guest. You will be charged for any cleaning or repair expenses above and beyond normal. Do not allow your dog to bark, growl or in any other way intimidate or harm other people who are in the area. Your pet(s) must be with you and under your control at all times. Do not leave pet(s) unattended at home. Please clean up; after your pet. Make sure there are no messes left in the yard of the vacation rental you are staying in. Do not allow your pet(s) on the furniture or beds. Please inform us immediately if your pet has an accident so that we can attend to it immediately. Evidence of pet(s) in a home that is not pet friendly will result in a $250 charge and charges will be applied to your credit card
Hot Tub Instructions:
- The hot tubs in our homes are cleaned & serviced by a professional hot tub company before and after each guest.
- Each time you enter the hot tub you add soil to the tub. Each person who uses the hot tub must take a cleansing shower before each use of the hot tub. Please do not wear any lotions or make-up while in the hot tub. Do not use soaps of any kind while in the hot tub.
- Be sure to rinse off any dirt or other debris from your feet before getting into the hot tub.
- Beer or wine spilled in the tub or a child urinating in the tub will neutralize the chemical balance allowing bacteria to grow. This may cause skin reactions later.
- Over usage by too many people may cause the hot tub to stop working. If at any time during your stay the hot tub becomes cloudy or looks dirty, stop usage and call Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals immediately. We will call the hot tub company for you.
- Do not eat food or smoke while using the hot tub. If you drink beverages, they must be in cans or plastic.
- The hot tub is not a play pool for children. Children under the age of 14 are to be accompanied by an adult and closely supervised at all times.
- The hot tub is for relaxing; no rough play or loud noises. Be thoughtful of your neighbors.
Furnishings & Equipment: All vacation homes are privately owned properties furnished and equipped by the home’s owner. Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals cannot make any changes to the furnishings or equipment provided by the owner. If you require special appliances or equipment, please bring them with you. Decor, style, and color will vary and furnishings are subject to change without notice. Under no circumstances are home furnishings, deck furniture, bedding, mattress pads, utensils or any other property supplied with the property to be taken out or transferred from one property to another; you will be charged if we have to retrieve or replace rental home property that is removed from the home. You will be charged for the time it takes our maintenance department to move furniture back and for any repairs of any damages caused by moving the items. The owner of the home that you rent may keep personal items in one or more locked storage areas/closets. Please respect the wishes of the owner and do not enter these areas.
Bugs & Critters: Sometimes, non-human residents of Central Oregon may decide to visit you at your vacation home. We hope you enjoy watching the variety of wildlife such as birds, bats, deer, raccoons and chipmunks that live in this high desert community Bugs! Yea, we hate 'em too. But ants and bees are a reality in the high desert climate. We do our best to keep the pests away - all of our properties are cleaned after every rental and receive routine pest control treatments if necessary. If any of these bugs or critters becomes a nuisance please give our office a call at 541-593-2482.
Courtesy to neighbors: The renter agrees to use the property in a fashion for which it is reasonably intended. The renter will not act in a manner that will infringe upon other guests' or neighbors' rights, enjoyment or use of property or adjacent property. Respect quiet times and keep noise levels down between 10 PM and 8 AM.
Construction: Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals cannot predict construction projects in the neighborhood of the home you will be staying in. You may reserve a home at a time when there is not construction in progress nearby, but construction could begin upon your arrival. We regret any inconvenience that may result, but have no control in these situations and are not able to facilitate refunds. Request to relocate to another rental home will be solely up to guest(s) and guest will have the option of selecting from available rental homes at the published rate.
Check-In/Check-Out Times: Normal Check-In time is 4:00 PM guaranteed! We cannot guarantee requests for early Check-In and access to the property will NOT be permitted until the property has been cleaned and inspected. Check-Out time is 11:00 AM.
Overstaying the Check-Out time of 11:00 AM may result in additional fees. Arriving late or departing early from a rental property does not supersede the terms stated in the property rental Reservation Confirmation and no discounts or refunds will be given.
Linen/Maid Service: Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate but is available upon request for a fee. We suggest you bring pool towels, as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
Cleaning Fee: All units have a non-refundable cleaning fee.
Indemnification: Guest(s) agree to defend, indemnify and save free and harmless the individual homeowners and Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals, and its employees, for any liabilities or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from, related to, or in any way connected with the rental of the premises, including but not limited to, any claim or liability of personal injury or damage or loss of property which is incurred or sustained by the renter or guests at the property
Mail and Messages: We have basic office facilities available for your use during your stay. You may receive mail, packages, e-mail and faxes at our office. If you are expecting any of these please check with our office periodically. Any mail should be addressed to you C/O Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals; PO Box 3247, Sunriver Or 97707. For UPS/Fedex deliveries; C/O Discover Sunriver 57100 Beaver Drive; Bldg. #7 Sunriver, OR 97707, please references the home that you are staying in.
Items Left in Home: We cannot be responsible for any personal items left in the home you rented. Please be sure to thoroughly check the home before you leave for any personal items. If after check-out an item is turned in to our lost and found; we will make every attempt to contact you for instructions on its return. The item will be returned by mail with a minimum service charge of $15.00. If we cannot contact you or you have not called to report that you left personal item(s) behind, we will hold item(s) 30 days after your departure and then discard.
- Minimum Nights: Unless noted in the property's description, we may adhere strictly to minimum night stay requirements during certain time frames and reserve the right to cancel your online booking if the following minimums are not met:
- Three-Night Minimums: Labor Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, President's Day Weekend & Thanksgiving.
- Four-Night Minimum: Pacific Crest Triathlon and USTA Senior/Super Senior Weekend)
- Five-Night Minimum: July 1 through August 31, Christmas Week through New Year's Week.
1. You must be 25 years or older to reserve a vacation rental.
2. For homes that come with SHARC passes for each card lost there is a $100 replacement fee.
3. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment of rent and deposit, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
4. Firearms, charcoal BBQs and fireworks are not permitted in Sunriver.
5. Vehicles are to be parked in the driveway or garage. On-street parking is prohibited. RV's, boats, and trailers cannot be parked at the home. These vehicles/trailers must be parked in the owner storage area located by the police station. The cost is $8.00 per night with a refundable $20 key deposit. Renter must arrange space via the Sunriver Owner's Association during regular hours of 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. The phone number is 888-284-6639. The only exception is if the RV is the only form of transportation and it must completely fit in the driveway you just need to contact the same # for a permit 6. We reserve the right to substitute comparable accommodations should a vacation rental be out of order in any way. When comparable accommodations are not available, Guest(s) will have the option of selecting from available rental homes at the published rate.
7. A minimum stay is required and varies according to season.
8. Random acts of kindness are allowed in Sunriver.
9. Amenities & appliances (such as hot-tub, washer/dryer, TV/BlueRay/DVD, Wi-Fi Internet, refrigerator, etc) occasionally are subject to down time due to circumstances beyond our control. We make every effort to rectify these occurrences in a timely manner with minimal inconvenience to you.
10. A room tax and resort fee totaling 19% is collected on the total rental amount. (County: 8%, State: 1% on both rent and cleaning charges. The Resort Fee: 10% on rent charges)
11. Office hours; Monday through Saturday 8 am - 6 pm. Sunday 8 am - 5 pm.